Thank you for supporting Baptist Convention of Iowa Ministries. From the times of the early church, believers have pooled their funds in order to expand the preaching of the Gospel in new communities and to relieve suffering.
So each of the disciples, according to his ability, determined to send relief to the brothers who lived in Judea. Acts 11:29
When you login, you’ll have these fund choices to consider:
1. Cooperative Program: This is our primary funding mechanism. Funds are distributed as follows:
a. 50% to Baptist Convention of Iowa Ministries
b. 50% to the Southern Baptist Convention, allocation of these funds:
- 50.41% International Mission Board
- 22.79% North American Mission Board
- 22.16% to Southern Baptist Seminaries
- 1.65% to Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission
- 2.99% SBC operating budget
3. Iowa Ministry Fund: This fund is distributed 100% to organizations in Iowa that help our most vulnerable people. The BCI foundation receives applications each year and distributes funds what they determine are the best ministries for such needs as poverty-impacted neighborhoods, disaster relief, homelessness, crisis pregnancies, orphan and foster care, addiction recovery, prison ministry and aftercare, and public policy advocacy.
4. Friendship Baptist Center: This fund is distributed 100% to the Friendship Baptist Center in Des Moines. More information here.
5. Disaster Relief. 100% of funds will go toward BCI Disaster Relief Teams who are helping in current Hurricane recovery and more.
Or you may also donate by sending a check to: