New book, ‘We Cannot Be Silent,’ releasing October 27
- Since Jesus did not specifically address homosexuality, how can we be certain he considers it sinful behavior?
- Are people born gay? Doesn’t that mean God made them gay?
- More and more evangelicals are embracing same-sex unions. Isn’t this an issue where we can agree to disagree? If not, why?
- Should a Christian attend a same-sex wedding ceremony?
- Should Christian parents allow their children to play at the homes of children who have parents in a same-sex union?
- Aren’t laws that give Christians the right to refuse goods and services to a same-sex couple for their wedding similar to Jim Crow laws?
- Why should Christians care if same-sex couples marry? If they are unbelievers, why should Christians dictate their actions? Shouldn’t we just worry about preaching the gospel?