November 3-4, 2017
Cornerstone Church | Ames, IA
The Baptist Convention of Iowa is excited to partner with Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary to bring a For the Church Micro Conference (FTC) to Ames, Iowa. The BCI Annual Meeting will be held in conjunction with this great opportunity to hear from outstanding speakers. FTC is a free event, open to everyone.
The annual BCI Pastors/Wives reception and dinner will be held prior to the first session of the Micro Conference Friday, November 3 at Cornerstone Church of Ames. Pastoral staff may RSVP for the reception, dinner, and hotel (if needed) via this link: Pastor/Wife Event. There is a $50 registration fee for anyone needing hotel accommodations for this event.
BCI has secured a block of hotel rooms at the Hampton Inn, Dayton Avenue, Ames, for Friday, November 3 at a rate of $110 + tax. Individuals (messengers and non-pastoral staff) attending the annual meeting and FTC are welcome to secure reservations using this link: http://group.hamptoninn.com/baptistconvofiowa.
The schedule for the 2-day event is as follows:
Friday, Nov. 3
- 4:00 pm BCI Pastors/Wives Reception
Messenger Registration/Displays open
- 5:00 pm BCI Pastors/Wives Dinner
- 6:30 pm For the Church Micro Conference Session 1, Jason Allen
- 7:45 pm Break
- 8:00 pm For the Church Micro Conference Session 2, Jared Wilson
- 9:30 pm For the Church/Midwestern Seminary Dessert Reception
Saturday, Nov. 4
- 9:00 am For the Church Micro Conference Session 3, Jeff Dodge
- 10:15 am Break
- 10:30 am For the Church Micro Conference Session 4, TBD
- 11:30 am Micro Conference Close
- 11:45 am BCI Annual Meeting Call to Order
- 12:30 pm BCI Regional Meetings and Lunch
- 1:15 pm BCI Annual Meeting Continues
- 3:00 pm BCI Annual Meeting Adjourns