what is Fusion Impact?
Fusion Impact is an exciting summer mission opportunity for high school students to serve with IMB missionaries in evangelism and church planting projects globally. Ministry venues vary from urban centers to rural settings. Fusion Impact not only provides participants an awesome international ministry experience but equips and empowers young people to walk with Jesus for a lifetime.
Each Fusion Impact team is led by a Fusion Advocate who has extensive leadership training and international mission experience. Fusion Impact also includes a week of intensive training/orientation followed by a 5-6 week international deployment to pre-selected ministry sites around the world.
In order to attend Fusion Impact, candidates must meet the following standards and expectations:
- Exhibit enthusiasm for spreading the Gospel
- Have a sincere commitment to personal and spiritual growth
- Exhibit a willingness to be part of a life-changing experience that includes hardship
- Candidates must have completed either their freshman year of high school or be at least 15
- Candidates must have a minimum 2.0 GPA in high school
- Costs cover all travel, room, and board while in training and on the field
2014 Fusion Impact Projects
- Pacific Rim
The cost for each 2014 project: $2,500 + airfare
Fusion Impact Orientation (Kansas City, MO)—June 15-23, 2014
International Deployment—June 23-July 23, 2014
Fusion Impact Debriefing (Kansas City, MO)—July 23-27, 2014