Applications are accepted for the fall semester June 1 – August 15.
Application are accepted for the spring semester November 1 – December 15.
The application term for seminary student scholarships is now closed.
Student scholarships are available to full-time seminary students preparing for vocational ministry. Students must apply every semester. After being approved for the initial semester, subsequent semesters are guaranteed if the student continues to meet the qualifications of the scholarship and funds are available.
Qualifications of Scholarship Applicant:
- Must have good moral character shown by recommendations of pastor and others.
- Must be a member of a BCI affiliated church.
- Must be enrolled full-time and intending to graduate from an accredited seminary.
- Must be preparing for full-time Christian service.
Graduate students may receive a maximum of $500 per semester with a lifetime maximum of $3,000 Formal Application must include:
- A completed online application form, signed by the applicant.
- Brief statements by the applicant:
- Conversion experience
- Call of God into full-time Christian service
- Describe the seminary program that you are enrolled in.
- Describe your connection to Iowa and your church membership
- Describe your plans (if any) for future ministry